Lustre Contemporary is dedicated to showcasing the work of contemporary Canadian artists on the global stage, with a focus on high calibre, affordable art from emerging to mid-career artists. The gallery’s international art fair participation and strong online presence enables us to connect the work of our artists with new collectors around the world, contributing to the support they need to help sustain their art making practices and continue to nurture their talents.
Our goal is to make discovering and collecting artwork meaningful and simple. We offer the following personalized services to individual collectors and corporations:
- Commissioned art for real estate projects and corporate art collections
- On-site and virtual curatorial consultation
- White-glove delivery and installation in the G.T.A.
- Packaging and shipping of gallery purchases worldwide
- Custom framing
- Gift certificates are available. Please contact the gallery for more information
- Advisory services for interior professionals - Trade pricing is available, please get in touch with us:
Lustre Contemporary reviews submissions every few months and artists are welcome to submit a link to your website, a brief description of your practice and contact info for review. Please note that there is no need to follow up. We will review every submission and if there is any potential, we will be in touch.
Submission will only be reviewed if sent to:
+1 647 517 3362
We acknowledge the support of the
CANADA COUNCIL FOR THE ARTS
Lustre is pleased to partner with Art Money, a third-party service offering interest-free financing for artwork purchases.
For more information on how to start using Art Money today visit their website, or contact us: email@example.com